The New York State Board of Elections (NYSBOE) makes this reporting system available as an UNOFFICIAL resource for information related to candidates and their respective ballot access and campaign disclosure filings.
The NYSBOE Public Reporting system logs and tracks the disclosure reports of candidate, ballot access documents including petitions, certificates of nomination, related documents, and their status.
Note: Reports for candidates running for certain New York City offices, namely Mayor, City Council, Public Advocate, Comptroller, and Borough President, for campaigns beginning in 2020, are available exclusively at the NYC Campaign Finance Board website.
This section of the NYSBOE Public Reporting website allows users to search and view the following reports:
- List of Filers
- Lists all the candidate/Committee Filer’s registered with State Board of Elections along with their current status, Registered and Terminated.
- Candidate/Committee Disclosures Search
- Lists the Itemized/ No-Activity/In-Lieu Of Statement/Notice of Non Participation disclosure reports filed by Candidate/Committee filers and can be searched by office.
- 24 Hour Notification Search
- Provides the ability to generate 24 Hour Notification filed by a Candidate/Committee filer can be searched by Contributor.
- Independent Expenditures – 24 Hour/Weekly Notice of Contributions and Loans
- Lists the Independent Expenditure 24 Hour/Weekly Notice of Contributions and Loans filed by the Independent Expenditures Committees and can be searched by Contributor.
- Independent Expenditures – 24 Hour/Weekly Notice of Expenditures and Payments
- Lists the Independent Expenditure 24 Hour/Weekly Notice of Expenditures and Payments filed by the Independent Expenditures Committees and can be searched by Expense Recipient.
- Lists the Contributions made by the Contributor to the Candidate/Committee and can be searched by contributions received by an Office.
- Lists the Expenditures and Payments made by the Candidate/Committee to the Expense Recipient and can be searched by contributions received by an Office.
- Aggregated Contributions and Expenditures by Office and District
- Lists Aggregated amount of Contributions and Expenditures made by/for specific Offices and Districts.
- Totals By Schedule “Candidate/Committee Name”
- Lists aggregated amount of individual schedules made by/for specific Offices and Districts. Generated by selecting Candidate/Committee Name from Aggregated Contributions and Expenditures report by Office and District report.
- Bulk Download
- Disclosure Reports filed with the New York State Board Of Elections in csv format. Option to download All or specified Filing Year and Disclosure Period.